Friday, July 20, 2007

Move Over, Kate Spade!















My new purse came in the mail! Boy, did I enjoy making this project. It was really rather difficult for me to choose the pictures of Snoopy that I wanted to use. I take a lot of pictures, so I have a lot to choose from! I went with 2 of my all time favorites. They both went with our Mimi paper and embellishments, so that is what I used. I can't stop using those white bitty blossoms, either. If you see this purse around town, you will know that it is me. After all, it is a Snoopy original.

Creative Class Idea #1
Make this purse with your friends! Get a small groups together, pick the papers you want to use, and start picking some photographs! This class would cost $37, which includes your own $29.95 purse and your choice of $6.95 Soar With It paper. I would bring additional stamps, inks, and embellishments for us to use.

1 comment:

Dawnmarie said...

I love your original "Leah" purse!!! It's awesome!! TFS!!