Sunday, August 26, 2007

St. Charles Expo


The Scrapbook Expo in St. Charles has come and gone, and I thought I would take time to share how it was. The booth we had for TAC went well, and I especially liked having people who receive my newsletter each month stop and say hello. Some I was meeting for the first time, and others have become friends over the years. I hope they all do! That's what makes me a happy stamper. Thanks for saying hello!

The show itself was pretty nice. I bought a really great scrapbook from a lady who embosses the covers for my California scrapbook. I also bought a bunch of embellishments to make pages for it. I haven't made a 12x12 scrapbook in a while, so I thought the more I bought to fill it, the easier it will be to complete it! I also bought a book about making photo mosaic-like pages. I am going to have fun with that!!!

The card above was made with paper from the Mimi collection. I just can't stop using those bitty blossoms, either! I actually had a whole board made with Mimi paper, but I forgot to take a picture of it. :)

1 comment:

Dawnmarie said...

Great card!!! I loved spending time with you guys!!! P.S. I am PROUD of you!! (wink)