Sunday, September 16, 2007



This post is dedicated to Dawnmarie. She is an Angel sister of mine, and she just helped us at the Tinley Park Rubber Stamp Expo. She is the one that you can see in the picture, because she didn't have a matching specTACular shirt. We took that picture to be funny. Well, let me tell you...

DAWN IS SPECTACULAR.

Why, you ask? Because she made me buy these new markers. She just kept talking about how great they are, and I finally went over to watch a demo. I am an anti-colorer, so I will do anything to avoid markers in general. These ones looked pretty cool, though, so I took a leap and bought a set. WOW. They are great. I am not quite good enough yet to post a sample using them, but I thought I would say thanks to Dawn. If anyone out there is looking for a good set of markers, try Copic markers. I think Dick Blick stores carry them. Expensive, but so far worth it for me!

1 comment:

Dawnmarie said...

LOL!!! Thanks Leah!!! You have tickled me pink!!!