Monday, December 24, 2007

The new idea book and catalog is here! Well... for most people. Mine didn't arrive in the mail yet, so I drove over to my friend Meri's house to see it. I was so excited to see if samples I had made for TAC were there... and they were!!!! I am so proud to say this!!! The Frutti Fushion samples were created by me. I feel so blessed to be a part of a company that includes demonstrators like me in their design process. What a great feeling! I feel so thankful right now.


My friend Meri was also published in the catalog. She even has a catalog cover entry in there, too! Here she is holding the pages she designed. They are great!
As soon as I get my case of catalogs, I will be mailing them out to the customers who preordered them. They should be here sometime this week, I would imagine.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: