Saturday, September 27, 2008

Creative Friends and Family!


I am sharing some of the creative presents my friends and family gave us for our baby!
This is a diaper cake my cousin Lauren made for us. Somehow she managed to squeeze 3 layers of diapers, receiving blankets, a bunch of adorable onesies, some bath products, and baby toys all into one adorable cake! I took pictures of both sides to show you.
This is a diaper wreath that my friend Meri made. Isn't it too cute? I love the decorations she put on the wreath. The color combination of all the ribbons is so cheerful! I guess Meri is a stamper/ wreath maker now!


This diaper cake was made by my mom's friend Kathy. Isn't the topper cute? What a perfect stuffed animal for Snoopy and baby! She used ribbon and little boy embellishments to decorate it. What a cute cake!
I am so glad I have such creative people in my life!



No comments: