Saturday, June 28, 2008

The Fall/Winter Catalog is Here!

The new catalog is here! I am so excited about it for many reasons. First, there are four new paper lines!

Angelee

Willoughby

Penelope

Reece

They have made the projects in the catalog easier to duplicate by creating 5 templates of designs that are featured in the book. The templates are on page 3, and then samples of each one are found scattered throughought the book. The samples that I made (Our Baby on page 55 and Hey Chick on page 89) use layout #5. The one on page 55 is my godson, Aidan! He is such a cutie pie!

If you are a punch person (which I am not) you will love the new Punch It icon throughout the book. They list all the coordinating punches with each stamp set. What a great idea!

Do you like step by step directions? This year, they put directions with each Inspiring Idea in the catalog! Plus, they have Inspiring Idea project cards in the back of the book that can be cut out, laminated, and put on a ring for easy access.

What are some of my must have new stamp sets?

Holly Swirls

G is for Gratitude

Linear Sentiments

Flower Bet

Forever Family

If you want a catalog for your very own, just let me know! They are $4.95 each.

Leah :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I'd love to congratulate you for such a great made forum!
I was sure this would be a perfect way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Johnie Maverick
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/cinderella-party-supplies.html]cinderella Party Supplies[/url].

Anonymous said...

This is my first post I'd like to congratulate you for such a terrific quality site!
I was sure this is a nice way to introduce myself!
In order to grow property it is usually a sharp idea to begin a savings or investing procedure as soon in life as imaginable. But don't fear if you have not started saving your money until later on in life. With the help of hard work, that is consulting the best investment vehicles for your assets you can slowly but surely increase your riches so that it measures to a large amount by the time you want to retire. Observe all of the accessible asset classes from stocks to real estate as investments for your money. A well diversified portfolio of investments in a wide range of asset classes can make your money get bigger through the years.

-Clare Grafton
[url=http://urwealthy.com]currency exchange rates[/url]