Thursday, July 3, 2008

Design Challenge for July



Hello ladies and gents! A teammate of mine, Dawnmarie, posted this challenge to our team for the month. I thought, why not post it to you guys too? She got it from SCS. So, here's the deal. If you choose to try this challenge, either mail it to me or scan it and email it so that I can see it. I will post any samples I receive for all to see in a gallery, and then I will randomly choose a winner of a FREE $10.95 stamp set of your choice! What a deal!

All entries need to be in my hands by July 31st to qualify. The winner will be announced in my August newsletter!

2 comments:

Timothy said...

My wife is in to this, but with two small ones, she has no time at all to do it. So we have started putting together our albums on the Mac. Problem is, it's limiting to what you can do. Can't your company come up with a program to do this???

Dawnmarie said...

Wow...can I play?.....oh that would probably not be right :( ....