Wednesday, July 30, 2008

California Scrapbook!





I FINALLY (after a year) made my California scrapbook. This album is a monster of a book. I think I printed 300 pictures to make it, but I didn't use them all. :) I bought the album last year at the St. Charles Expo. Isn't is cute?


I hadn't worked with 12x12 pages in a long time, so I was so pleased with the TAC supplies I used. It made the process so much easier because everything coordinated with each other. I used our Hemingway, Amberley Grace, and Willoughby paper collections and cardstock for almost all the pages. I used the Hemingway and Amberley Grace ribbon, and the Antique Copper hardware. I only used 3 ink pads in the entire album: Prussian Blue, Burnt Umber, and Cognac Palettes. As for stamp sets, I used our WONDERFUL Flourish Bet, Distressed Typewriter Bet, and Curls and Swirls. I hope you enjoy looking at it!









I could show you the rest of the pages, but that would be crazy! Like I said, the album weighs 50 pounds (or it seems like that...). That equals a lot of pages. A little taste of California will have to do.

2 comments:

Dawnmarie said...

Awesome!!! I can't wait to see it in real life!!

Heather said...

What a beautiful album Leah! I did a very similar album with Hemminway only - it is amazing to me how much FASTER I can scrap when i can only use certain things!