Thursday, July 17, 2008

Watermark

Here is a card I made last year for the Tinley Park expo. Since they moved that expo to St. Charles this year, and I will 8 months pregnant at the time, I decided not to do any expos this year. You can still go to the Angel Co. booth and visit with my angel friends, though!

I was playing around with it because this morning I was trying to make a watermark. If you look at the bottom right corner, you will see my first attempt to create one. I am not 100% happy with it, but I did it. Right? :)


This is the scrapbook page of my godson, Aidan, that you can find on page 55 of the fall/winter 2008 catalog. This picture was taken in March, right after he started to smile. Isn't he a cutie pie? I used Toodle Loo paper and T2818 Our Baby stamps. I hate to brag, but isn't he the cutest baby ever? I think his mom and dad would agree with me. :)


This is my other sample in the catalog! I took this picture at last year's Seminar. It is of Sophie, the Mischelle's daughter. I took the picture because I thought it was amazing how much her dress looked like our Rustic Chic paper. The little button brads are my favorite part of this page.

No comments: